Session 3: Cultivates Trust and Safety
May 11 @ 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Participants will review the competency of Cultivates Trust and Safety. We will discuss the importance of creating a safe space for the client to explore and grow, of building instant and ongoing rapport in the coach/client relationship, and holding to the belief that the client has the resources he or she needs to be successful.
Learning Objectives: Participants will . . .
- Review ICF definition of Cultivates Trust and Safety
- Review foundational coaching beliefs
- Discuss tips for creating a safe environment for the client
- Receive strategies for creating instant rapport and intimacy
- Learn ongoing strategies for expanding and protecting client rapport and safety, such as asking permission to discuss potentially sensitive areas
- Create an action plan to apply to their coaching practice
Did you know? You can buy tickets to the complete webinar series!