- This event has passed.
Session 4: Coaching Presence
April 13 @ 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Participants will review the competency of Coaching Presence. We will review the behaviors of this competency, emphasizing the importance of “dancing in the moment” and “staying in the not knowing.” This workshop distinguished the role of coach and client: the client knows the content, and the coach manages the process.
Learning Objectives: Participants will . . .
- Review ICF definition of Coaching Presence
- Discuss the importance of “dancing in the moment” and “staying in the not knowing”
- Identify common pitfalls to coaching presence
- Observe and assess the differences between coaching and consulting
- Apply practical strategies for staying present and trusting the coaching process
- Create an action plan to apply to their coaching practice
Did you know? You can buy tickets to the complete webinar series!