Session 6: Powerful Questioning
May 18, 2021 @ 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Participants will review the competency of Powerful Questioning. Participants will discover the nature of a powerful question and what makes it powerful. Explore a selection of NLP Presuppositions that could challenge a client’s assumptions, beliefs, or their ways of looking at the situation or themselves.
Learning Objectives: Participants will . . .
- Review ICF definition of Powerful Questioning
- Discuss the danger of closed or leading questions and ways to avoid or reframe them
- Integrate the skills of Trust, Coaching Presence, and Active Listening into the magic of Powerful Questioning
- Identify specific strategies for fostering curiosity and asking clear, open-ended questions that allow clients to make new discoveries for themselves
- Explore four provocative NLP presuppositions that inspire powerful questions
- Discover the necessary role of silence in conjunction with powerful questions
- Create an action plan to apply to their coaching practice
Did you know? You can buy tickets to the complete webinar series!