Session 10: Planning and Accountability
July 13, 2021 @ 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Participants will review the competencies of Planning and Goal Setting and Managing Progress and Accountability. We will emphasize that the coach is a partner in this process with a shared commitment to the results that are important to the client. Participants will learn ways to help the client identify what is most valuable to them and how to continue to develop and move forward beyond the coaching engagement.
Learning Objectives: Participants will . . .
- Review ICF definition of Planning and Goal Setting and Managing Progress and Accountability
- Discuss ways the coach is a partner in goal setting and accountability, during the engagement and after the engagement
- Explore the differences between coaching partnership, project management, supervision, and respective responsibilities
- Delve into appropriate “remedies” or approaches when/it a client does not complete tasks or make apparent progress
- Discuss accountability methods that have been successful for clients
- Create an action plan to apply to their coaching practice
Did you know? You can buy tickets to the complete webinar series!