We believe Coach Academy offers significant advantages over other programs.
- Live, in-person training is just a superior way to learn. Many other programs are partially or completely done via web conferencing or teleconferencing.
- The program is accredited/approved by both International Coach Federation (ICF) and the Center for Credentialing and Education (BCC).
- All 60+ hours of coach training are completed in an intensive 8 days, not 6 – 12 months.
- 10.5 hours of mentor coaching is included in the tuition which satisfies the requirement for ICF. This can cost an additional $1,500 – $2,000 in other programs.
- Learning how the human brain processes information through Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the cutting-edge capability for coaches today. It significantly enhances your coaching capabilities, communication precision, and efficiency.
- We offer a practical rather than academic orientation. Our emphasis is on learning how to coach through extensive practice, not learning about how to coach.
- Volunteer clients are invited in at the end of the program to give the students an opportunity to coach a stranger just before they graduate.
- Coach Academy is FAR more affordable than comparable quality programs. Other recognized programs cost as much as $10,000-$20,000. We also offer an early registration discount, an easy installment payment plan, and a discount for veterans and non-profit organizations.