Webinar One: Establishes and Maintains Agreements—Clarifying Roles and Expectations
90-minute Webinar over Zoom
Access information will be sent with your registration confirmation.
Participants will review the competency of Establishing the Coaching Agreement with a focus on what should be included in the agreement, how it is formulated, and various tactical aspects of creating and applying the agreement. We will address how to set clear expectations for roles and expectations, and essential terms and conditions necessary for optimal success. Finally, we will discuss the importance of confidentiality and how it may uniquely apply in some engagements.
Learning Objectives: Participants will…
- Define Establishes and Maintains Agreements
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of the coach, the coachee, and the sponsor, if applicable
- Review tips for setting clear expectations
- Explore important but sometimes subtle elements of an agreement
- Confirm the importance of honoring confidentiality and implications for ongoing behaviors
- Explore opportunities or challenges in applying the agreement throughout the engagement
- Learn the competency markers for PCC certification
- Create an action plan to apply to their coaching practice