Webinar Six: Evokes Awareness—Questions for Discovery and Insight
90-minute Webinar over Zoom
Access information will be sent with your registration confirmation.
Participants will review the competency of Evokes Awareness—Questions for Discovery and Insight. Participants will discover the nature of a powerful question and what makes it powerful. Explore a selection of NLP Presuppositions that could challenge a client’s assumptions, beliefs, or their ways of looking at the situation or themselves.
Learning Objectives: Participants will. . .
- Define Evokes Awareness—Questions for Discovery and Insight
- Integrate the skills of Trust, Coaching Presence, and Active Listening into the magic of asking provocative questions
- Discuss the danger of closed or leading questions and ways to avoid or reframe them
- Identify specific strategies for fostering curiosity and asking clear, open-ended questions that allow clients to make new discoveries for themselves
- Explore four provocative NLP presuppositions that inspire powerful questions
- Discover the necessary role of silence and common pitfalls
- Learn the competency markers for PCC certification
- Create an action plan to apply to their coaching practice