Webinar Seven: Facilitates Client Growth–Change Requires Action
90-minute Webinar over Zoom
Access information will be sent with your registration confirmation.
Participants will review the competency of Facilitates Client Growth–Change Requires Action. We will emphasize the role of the coach in nudging clients beyond their comfort zones, assisting them in gaining greater awareness, and generating multiple options for action. Participants will learn the importance of helping clients slow down and brainstorm a variety of possibilities, before jumping into action planning. We will also explore ways in which the coach can support the client during and in between sessions to integrate new learning along the way.
Learning Objectives: Participants will . . .
- Define Facilitates Client Growth
- Discuss the trap of “either/or” actions
- Practice ways of expanding the client’s awareness of options and possibilities
- Explore possible barriers and strategies to move forward
- Learn the competency markers for PCC certification
- Create an action plan to apply to their coaching practice