Webinar Eight: The “Who” in Coaching—Exploring from the Inside Out
90-minute Webinar over Zoom.
Access information will be sent with your registration confirmation.
Participants will review how all the competencies come together in exploring the “Who” in the coaching relationship. The webinar will emphasize the coach’s role to the client’s understanding of themselves and their situation at a deeper level or with new perspectives. This session will include a coaching demo with time for debriefing.
Learning Objectives: Participants will . . .
- Define the “Who” in Coaching
- Discuss the importance of exploring values, beliefs, identity and purpose to help a client gain better understanding of themselves and their goals
- Examine the hidden traps of the client’s story, detailed descriptions, or other superficial information that distract from new discoveries and insights
- Explore what “the thing beneath the thing” means
- Observe a demo coaching and discuss observations
- Create an action plan to apply to their coaching practice