An innovative, challenging, and comprehensive program, specifically designed for experienced coaches, particularly ICF Associate Certified Coaches (ACCs) or Board Certified Coaches (BCCs), who are ready to take their coaching skills to the NEXT LEVEL. We believe achieving the level of Professional Certified Coach (PCC) is a benchmark that demonstrates your professional coaching mastery, builds self-confidence and a sense of achievement, and makes you even more competitive in the marketplace. Having an advanced certification gives the coach a meaningful competitive advantage.
Take Your Coaching to the Next Level
- For trained, experienced coaches ready to get their PCC or just want to step up their coaching game
- In-depth exploration and practice with each of the (revised) Core Competencies
- Incorporating additional tools, models, and resources for coaching excellence
- Expanded program to include generative listening, team and group coaching, change and change resistance, fundamentals of neuroscience for coaching, and other powerful new topics
- Lots of supervised practice coaching, including recording and debriefing a live session in the classroom
- Focused individualized feedback and support for successful PCC recordings
- ICF approval pending (ACSTH)–inaugural class will be grandfathered
- PCC/MCC Mentor coaching included (worth $2,000 – $3,000)
Introducing Our NEW Advanced Coach Certification Program
Join the Competitive Ranks of PCC Certified Coaches
There are a little more than 27,000 ICF-Certified Coaches in the world. Of this number, ACCs outnumber PCCs by almost 2 to 1. Imagine the bragging rights when you join a more elite group of coaches.
Plus, with your PCC certification, you are no longer required to invest in 10 hours of mentor coaching with every recertification. That single benefit can save anywhere from $1,500 – $3,000 every three years.
- 16,340 Associate Certified Coaches (ACC)
- 9,784 Professional Certified Coaches (PCC)
- 1,021 Master Certified Coaches (MCC)
*Source: ICF Fact Sheet January 2019; this number is subject to change frequently.
This program is aligned with the PCC Certification requirements of the ICF. It includes 76 hours coach-specific training and 10.5 hours mentor coaching. After the class, Coach Academy is committed to supporting you through the credentialing process by providing individualized feedback and personal support for you to achieve successful recordings.
This highly successful and tightly designed coach training program takes place in an intensive, interactive 7-day experience (Sunday – Saturday). In advance of the training, a small amount of pre-work is required (primarily reading and personal self-assessment) and is included in your coach-specific-training hours for the program. This comprehensive program expands and reinforces advanced coaching skills which deliver greater self confidence and improved coaching outcomes for your clients.
- Level Setting with the Revised Competencies
- Essential Skills of Mindset and Presence
- Exploring Diversity and Unconscious Bias
- Unhook from Knowing and Solving
- Sharpen the Focus on Goals
- Powerful Questions Come from Generative Listening
- Sources and Tools for Greater Curiosity
- Bringing Forth Client Wisdom Using Metaphors and Storytelling
- Understanding the Force Fields of Change
- Recognizing and Challenging Values and Beliefs
- Review New Code of Conduct and Relevant Applications
- Dealing with Drama in Coaching
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience and Coaching
- Group and Team Coaching
- Coach Approach to Conflict
- Creating Powerful Learning Experiences for Your Toolkit
- Variety of Observed Coaching Practice, including Without Content
- Intensive Personal Preparation for Credentialing
In order to participate in this advanced program, all students must meet the following criteria:
- Have conducted at least 200 hours of coaching experience (affidavit required)
- Have completed at least 60 hours of prior coach-specific training (certificate required)
- Have a personal desire and commitment to improve their coaching skills (personal statement required)
An application will be provided to interested candidates. After review of the application, a personal interview with a faculty member will then be conducted before admission. If the candidate is not approved, any funds paid will be promptly refunded.
Rigorous 7-day Immersion for Deep Learning
Time (ALL CENTRAL TIME)
|Sunday||2:00 pm – 4:00 pm CST|
|Monday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm CST|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm CST|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm CST|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm CST|
|Friday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm CST|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm CST|
Mentor Coaching Included ($2,000 – $3,000 Value)
Mentor coaching is conducted virtually over the four-six months after the in-class experience. Ten and a half (10.5) hours of mentor coaching is provided as follows: five (5) 90-minute small group coaching sessions and three (3) individual one-on-one sessions. This exceeds the ICF credentialing requirement for mentor coaching.
Early Bird Tuition: $5,995
Regular Tuition $6,995
$995 Deposit to register and hold your seat.
Seats are strictly limited for this program. We accept Checks and all major Credit Cards
Affordable payment plans are available (only at the Full Tuition Rate)!
10% Discount for Non-Profit Organizations
Any Early Bird Tuition has to be paid IN FULL by the cut off date to secure the discount.